Monday, March 9, 2009

Tania Come Lately

I haven't written lately because I'm too busy being a Mommy. I haven't written lately because I don't have anything to say. I haven't written lately because my workouts have been going very well. I haven't written lately because my body has been aching and it hurts to sit down. I haven't written lately because I am happily married. I haven't written lately because Audra is really cute. I haven't written lately because I have yet to write the Great American Novel. I haven't written lately because Michelle Obama is only 45. I haven't written lately because I like reality television and it's easier to channel surf than think. I haven't written lately because I have a sun deficiency. I haven't written lately because I had to do my taxes. I haven't written lately becaues I'm scared. I haven't written lately because I'm a scaredy cat. I haven't written lately because I'm scared. I haven't written lately because I'm a scaredy cat. I haven't written lately because I forgot my password. I haven't written latley because I'm on Facebook. I haven't written lately because The Bachelor just ended and American Idol has begun. I haven't written lately because Audra wakes up early. I haven't written lately because I've taught myself to cook. I haven't written lately because I'm learning some new monologues. I haven't written lately because I finished reading a book. I haven't written lately because I finished my taxes. I haven't written lately because i've had some auditions. I haven't written lately because I have some constipation. I haven't written lately because I eat a before bedtime snack. I haven't written lately because I need to transfer a balance on my credit card. I haven't written lately because sometimes I feel fat. I haven't written lately because I don't know how to advertise my blog. I haven't written lately because--Oh, I have written lately. Well, that was easy as that.

No comments: